“My experience and flexibility makes planning your day simple and I can assist you with recommendations, ideas and advice for whatever style of ceremony or venue you choose.
On the day, my relaxed, professional approach and sense of humour will ensure your wedding will be happy and stress free."
Camille’s service includes:
* the initial consultation and all other meetings
* preparation and lodgement of all legal documentation
* access to a wide selection of marriage ceremony references and examples from a Ceremony Planning Guide
* use of Mipro 707 PA with iPod input
* thorough ceremony venue site visit/rehearsal
* travel costs (up to 25km in total)
* unlimited consultation, support and resources.
"Camille, thank you so very much for making our ceremony everything that we wanted it to be. You were so fantastic to work with and offered us so much guidance, and yet also gave us the opportunity to plan and write something that was personal to us and reflected us as individuals and our story as a couple. We couldn't be happier. Above all things, thank you thank you for being a part of our day, for looking like you enjoyed being there, for being calm and reassuring and a great host to our guests. We truly had the best day of our lives, and so did they."
Jade & Simon
Silvestri's of Clarendon, Clarendon
"I'm just writing to say thank you for marrying us on Saturday. We loved the ceremony and you did a wonderful job. Thank you very much for your professionalism throughout the whole process. We also appreciated your down to earth nature. We will definitely recommend you to anyone who is looking for a celebrant."
Katharine & Damien
Penny's Hill, McLaren Vale